Specialising in medical aesthetics, physiotherapy and Shockwave Therapy (ESWT). Non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments for a wide variety of medical conditions or aesthetics enhancements. We offer Naturopathy, osteopathy, manipulation therapy and dietary solutions.
All spinal Service
Acupuncture is also often used to treat other musculoskeletal conditions (of the bones and muscles) and pain conditions, including: chronic pain, such as neck pain, joint pain, dental pain and postoperative pain.
Have you ever wondered whether the symptoms you experience are due to an allergy, intolerance or sensitivity to a particular substance or product?
Do you know what the difference is between all those conditions? At The Harley Street Hospital we are able to help you get a clear answer.
The most useful tool in deciding whether someone is allergic is to conduct an ‘allergy history’. A good clinician can usually identify likely allergens from the history.
Building Parental Confidence
- Are you expecting a new arrival?
- Are you unsure of how to recognise if your child is unwell?
- Do you know the next steps to take after you have determined your child has a fever?
- Are you concerned about your active toddler’s frequent bumps and accidents? What about your toddler’s propensity to choke on small objects around the house?
- Do you know how to revive your baby if he/ she was to become suddenly unwell or involved in an accident?
Make sure your heart is healthy – book a cardiac check today!
The Harley Street Hospital offers personalised cardiac health checks. Those are carried out by our doctors.
A coronary health check is suitable for men and women aged between 45 and 69.
This health check looks for risk of heart disease, and identifies the main risk factors contributing to it, as well as offering practical advice about positive lifestyle changes
It comprises several different tests, including a coronary CT scan, and can take up to two hours